Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hate myself!!

Hybrid View

I hate myself right now...

Im SO upset, My mother made a lovely burger but I cant eat it, its venison meat, pretty heavy and I know I need red meat for my diet but I A)Am just to worried to eat meat and B) half the time my system cant take it!!

It makes me feel REALLY bad when I waste things =(

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I adore venison! It is so much leaner than other red meat and less likely to carry any food borne illness (if it was hunted naturally).
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

aww babe dont feel bad i did that to my bf. i told him how much i
    wanted a good lean hamburger he went out got the meat and cooked it and
    i was too grossed out to eat it even though i know i needed to iron.
    dont feel bad. but i dont think you would get sick from it
    I love Sam

Been there...done that! Wish I could offer something to be of help other than I can relate! Hang in there!