Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey everyone,

No, it's not a norovirus or anything. I have either a horrible cold or the flu. Whatever it is, I've had it 2 weeks and I feel sicker today than before. It should be gone by now! sniff...

I've come on a bit and posted a bit, but mostly I'm too sick and exhausted. Sorry! If there's anything you want me to see or answer, pls. be sure to use my name in the topic or send me a pm.

when I'm better I'll come on and engage more in the posting.

Thanks!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah those flu's are going around like crazy. I'm surprised I've managed to dodge it so far... -knocks hard and long on wood-

Get well soon. =)

Feel better Sage...we miss you
    I love Sam

Hi there!!

Yes, there is some lovely colds going around.....I think I'm still getting over mine and it started a month ago!!!
    Hope you feel better soon!!!

Sage,

I can sympathize! I have been sick on and off with a crummy cough for about 6 weeks. Rest up and get well soon! We miss you!!!!!!

Julie

Feel better soon!

There's some horrible stuff going around. Hope you feel better soon!!

Take care Sage, hope you are back to feeling 100 soon!

M x

get well soon

I too am feelin awful! I think my voice is on the way out, but i have a docs appt tomoro so hopefully that will help - i had to wait a week tho! I really hope you feel better, ies just isnt the same without sage's advice! xxx
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Feel loads better soon =)

Hope you feel batter soon!

Hope you feel better soon! there's a couple guys in one of my classes who have been off and on absent because of some horrible flu thing ... it sucks! On a funny note I got a kick out of your first line being "no, its not norovirus or anything" LMAO! Only on an emet site ... Edited by: SimplyMe
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Sage, hope you're feeling better. My husband keeps picking up colds at work. I use Zicam, and it always shortens the length of a cold. It sometimes seems to stop it the first day!

I hope you are soon feeling better.

Get well soon Sage, we miss your advice of course, but we're all here for each other and would rather you rested fully and return to us fit and well!

Get well soon!!

I am also suffering through a cold...let's all hang in there together!!

Hope you feel better soon Sage, bugs are awful, especially flu and stuff like that.

aww get well soon! I use Zicam but it doesn't really seem to work for me. And i use it right at the first sign of a cold too... weird....

I contracted some weird throat virus a couple weeks ago, and I still have the cough. But I doubt it'll go away anytime soon, the weathers been totally crappy lately, and I spent like 5 minutes outside today in the rain, w/ out my coat [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]*knocks wood*

I am sorry hon! I hope you feel better soon!!

get well soon sage
    my whole family have a coldy flu thing as wellhad it for weeks take care
    lyndsayanne
    [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I hope you feel better soon.

I have just about got over a bad throat thing that knocked my voice out and caused nasty green stuff for the last 2 weeks, but no cold or anthing else, just felt crappy.

Laney (sends get well vibes.........................) xxx

Thanks guys! I'm spending some time here today going through posts. But I'm still sick and it's been 3 weeks - now my voice is gone again like it was last Sat and back last Sun. wth?

I'll be around more this week! The well-wishes were awesome!

DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

Hope you feel better soon...had that crap and it lasted on and off for about a month!! I think that I had a sinus infection that I didn't treat or something!! Hang in there...it sucks!!
    We have got to be able to laugh at ourselves about this!!

Get well soon! I had a bad bout of cold last week and felt horrid last weekend. Thank goodness I'm shot of it now!

Make sure you get plenty of rest, lots of healthy vitamin loaded foods and fluids!

.•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

gahh this is why I hate all viruses. Like with colds, throat viruses, any respiratory virus... I dunno it just scares me, cuz w/ me they're either gone within a couple days or they linger for weeks, sometimes even MONTHS. It's horrible. I think one of the biggest reasons why I'm so paranoid is because I actually came down w/ pneumonia about 5 years ago

Feel better soon. There is a horrible cold going around (and has been for the past month). I caught it and had fever/chills/n*/extreme headache/sore throat/stuffy for about 2 weeks.

Thanks guys - you're all so nice. The cold virus in my neighbourhood is indeed a bad one this year. Bah! Global warming, I say.

I'm still run down by it, over 3 weeks now. But I'll try to check the board daily again now.

Strange! I've never had a cold last more then a week and a half. I guess I'm lucky.

Best wishes getting better, Sage! We're al rooting for you [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Hehe

ps: You look a lot like celine dion!