Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'm having such a horrible time right now. My husband just got back from a trip and we ordered pizza...bad idea. I feel so sick right now, my stomach is rumbling and I'm so afraid I will v*. Plus, my husband just told me someone he was on the trip with was sick yesterday, so now I'm afraid he caught it. I hate all these feelings! Nights are so horrible!!

Nights are the worst time for me. I think it's because illness strikes at night time. I wonder if our bodies are more vulnerable at night since we are tiring out? I hope you're okay. You might be feeling this way because you heard bad news about the trip. Maybe the person ate something bad or got motion sickness. There are lots of things that make people v. You'll be okay sweetz and I'm sure your hubby will be okay as well. Try to occupy your mind. Watch a movie or grab a great book. Hope you feel better soon. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    <font size=\"2\"><font color=red>aol/aim screename: kraziqtashes&lt;br&gt;
    dontwannabeme17
    </font></font>

God i so understand.I never feel VERY sick during the day..... It's always the night.... Hope you'll feel better..
    I\'m in fight for my soul, but i\'ll win.

buttercup ((((hugs))))

im sorry u felt that way... how are you feeling now?

at night, i find i lose all my positiveness as well, because i just get so tired.. so its hard to sometimes always stay in control over emet at night..

but ull find control again.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks everyone, I am feeling better now. Things always seem better in the daytime. I'm so greatful for your support!

yeah, ur right, things always always improve in the daytime

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh, things are always a lot better in the daytime, and always a lot worse in the nite. Night is my worse time, I hate it so much, hardly sleep and pretty much have horrid v* dreams all night everynight. So your not alone, I think its just a normal thing to hate nite time when your a emet.

Night is bad for me too. I never have gotten sick midday, its always
    evening, night, or very early morning. If I wake up at 4-5 AM randomly,
    I get very anxious.

Anyway, hope you feel better now.

the nights are so drawn out when nausea is concerned! i know how you feel buttercup, i have bad nights like the one you're describing. Keep occupied! I know it's easier said than done, but keep busy.
    How many animals can you name beginning with "C" lol- okay it's dumb but it works.
    Do you know what i discovered before? Apples help nausea! YES, I felt gross before, but i munched on a braeburn and im perky now.

Come to think of it, I have never gotten sick during the day! Yeah nights are the worst!

Miriam

</span></font>