Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hi guys, I was curious, with those of you who've taken anti-emetics when ill with an SV, what your success or unsuccessful stories are.

Im pretty sure it can be assumed that regarding having an SV, the worst V* you will experience is when your a child, children vomit a lot easier and have poor immune systems, so i think its safe to say when ill with an SV, you will never have worse V* than when you were a little kid.

However, Im curious for those of you who've taken them when you had an SV, when you took them ( on the onset of nausea, on the onset of diarhea...w/e) and the effectiveness of it. THanks everyone! Edited by: johnyricer

i take original formula dramamine. If the d starts and i have been exposed...then i start the dramamiine. and mint and chamoimille teas help too. I een beat food poisoning with it!!
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

I'm not sure your assumption is true. Generally with an sv anything I try and take doesn't do much (Ive tried taking Imm AD and pepto) but I think its because the system isnt working right so it doesnt absorb the anti emetic or anti diarrehal like it should.

ETA: Actually I wonder if ginger would help. I got some pills of them and its supposed to be real good with nausea.

Edited by: Galadriel