Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scared!!!D*

I have been feeling and looking pretty flushed for about 10mins now and I just had alot of d*, Im cold and shaking, I havent felt to well all day and now im REALLY scared that there is something really wrong here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

This is such a weird feeling its like my whole stomach is weighted down at the front ive never had this feeling from d* and I had it while I was having it to, still feel like I might have more, and theres still gurgeling sensations..

I dont know what to do, I have been to the bathroom 3 times today before this, its not like me

Try and stay calm Violet, this could just be anxiety, one loose bm doesn't mean you have anything nasty. Do you feel N*? I take it you have motilium, just incase you get very worried.

I do feel a bit n* yea, I had dinner earlier, I did feel hungry then but then I looked a bit flushed and weird..

I now feel like my bowels are in knots, and somethings not going right in there..

Im so swollen and feel like theres preassure in there..

I have no clue why :S

I dont think its anxiety as after those 3 movements today went away I was alright but this is nearly 2 hours after dinner

Sounds like an IBS flare-up, really it does. And don't worry about the flushing, that's anxiety too...I have rosacea, which means I really flush! You wouldn't know I had it generally, my skin's pretty good, but when I'm stressed..whoosh, it's like I've got bad sunburn. It's normal to flush when you're stressed.

Thankx hun, I did eat in about an hour a whole packet of soft mints, I dont know if that could have anything to do with it?

Im slightly hungry as well but waaay to scared to eat unfortunetly..

I hate having ibs who the heck started this [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]

Do the mints have any artificial sweetener in them? Cos that has a laxative effect! It's a really good sign that you're feeling hungry, whether you eat or not. If you were n*, the thought of food would be just, eewww!

It says it has E17 in it theres others as well, There Trebor soft mints, maube that was what it was..

True about the food thing if I was really badly n*

Lets hope thats the last time!

babe im sorry your not feeling well...I hope you feel better and that ibs backs off
    I love Sam