Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My husband has a rotten stomach, so I have actually been pretty good about not panicking most of the time when he says he doesn't feel good. I can usually tell if it's just his stomach acting up or a sv or whatever.

He has been complaining about his nose running all day. Then, a little while after he got home from work, he said he felt a really sharp pain in his stomach. Now he says he can feel d* coming. He said he doesn't feel n*, but asked me if I could hear his stomach gurgling because it was so loud (I couldn't).

So I know his problem is probably a combination of sinus drainage and nerves about an interview he has on Wednesday (he is REALLY nervous about it). But, for some reason I can't help but worry that maybe it is something else. I guess hearing about all of the sv going around is making me nervous.Edited by: sillygirl

I am sure it's not the SV hon! My husband had d* twice this morning and I thought that too, but he seems fine now, I am sure your hubby will be too![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm sure he'll be okay... Don't doubt your instincts, if you can tell
    how he feels, trust it. If he says hes not n* then trust him
    <3 So many pretty parts and no pretty wholes <3

I get scared when my bf says that too...so he makes it a point to say
    things more clear...i feel sick becasue of gas, or what not...if you
    have a feeling about it, go with it... i hope he feels better
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I think he feels better now, but he gave it to me. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img] Now I have a runny nose, sore throat, etc. Yuck! I don't know how I'm going to make it through 10 hours of work today. I can't wait to get my home daycare going so I can just stay home!

i had a home daycare fo 3 years. Out of the 3 years i had 1 3 yr old get s on my watch...as soon as she v'd i put her in the tub and called her mom to get her...of course her dummy mom said she would pick her up after work...i told her to look for another sitter if she did that. I cleaned the house real good and no one else got it.

Make you a list of rules. make the parents sign it. that is what i did. If you want a copy of what i had message me and i will get that to you
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account

Email me