Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Ok here are a few...

Me...

my bf

Do you like the blonde or the dark hair (avatar)?

Thanks everyone!!

Elvia, you look SO CUTE!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I love your clothes, I wish I could find cute clothes like that in Canada.

I have gained 19lbs so far.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybean

Thanks everyone!!

Elvia, you look SO CUTE!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I love your clothes, I wish I could find cute clothes like that in Canada.

I have gained 19lbs so far.[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

Kelly- Motherhood Maternity and Old Navy! Also, since the babydoll style is back in, I found some great stuff I could wear at non-maternity stores- try Winners- the commercial is right, you should go!

And 19 lbs isn't so bad.....I have the unfortunate combo of losing weight, but still not being able to fit into any of my clothes. I have also gone up a cup size, which when you're already top heavy is an issue (because my back is pretty narrow- they officially do not make a bra in my new size [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img])

You look so cute!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amber! Wheres your tummy pictures?!
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

^^I don't have much to report as of yet I don't fit into any of my pants, but don't have a defineable "bump" yet. I mostly just look and feel fat- SO not good for the self esteem! Haha

Here is my 8 week pic (ignore the really hairy arm, and the fact that I could have put my hand somewhere else!):

[img]uploads/images/crimgoddess/AZ3_editedbelly8weeks.JPG[/img]

I also haven't told many people, so I'm thinking they are thinking that I am putting on weight. Haha- in 4 weeks they will know the truth!

*amber*

Amber, we don't have a Motherhood in Windsor. There's a Thyme Maternity, but it's soooo expensive. I'll have to check out Winners. I don't know if my boobs will fit in a babydoll style of shirt though![img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] Old Navy only has summer things out right now.

I have gone up 2 cup sizes already!! I will have to go to a specialty store next time. I can't imagine how big they will be once I'm producing milk.[img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

Oh, and the bloat feeling will go away soon!!

DH just finished assembling the crib so I thought I'd post a picture:

[img]uploads/images/kellybean/9AF_crib2.jpg[/img]

Kelly it's gorgeous! Ur baby will look so cute all tucked up in there
    *katy*
    I have removed my myspace address because of our little \"invasion\" but if you want to add me just send a pm

Heres the old style me (At christmas)

[img]uploads/images/izzybee/me_4_website.JPG[/img]

Here is the new style me (today)

[img]uploads/images/izzybee/7AE_DSC00361.JPG[/img]

Aww Izzy you look so sweet!

[img]uploads/images/sarahmaria/2ED_Lizsmyspacepix535.jpg[/img]

There I am.. in foods class =]
    -Sarah Maria

Wow.. I can't not tell that this forum really is different from the
    others. Not only because of our phobia but also that there are so many
    beautiful people[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img] I honestly haven't seen so many nice ladies in one thread before, lol.
    You only live once

*deleted*Edited by: x hannah x