Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I have Tums here at my house along with pepto, dramamine and I am a little n* right now. Do antacids curb nausea? I'm just wondering!

Also I want to get a flu shot and I have never been afraid to get shots but now since my emet has been bad again I am scared!!! I hate this time of year!!! ARGH
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Im not sure about tums or pepto cos they are not available here but i use antacids sometimes and find they help a bit but if u take one u cant take anything containing </span></font>domperidone for about 2 hrs, </span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">hope u feel better hon</span><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><br style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">xxMar</span></font>
    </font>
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Hi there!!

I'm so sorry you're not feeling the greatest right now.....I hate this season! It seems like just about everyday I have one stomach complaint after another, and always worry about it being something worse.
    As far as n* goes, I've always had the best luck with Pepto or Dramamine. The Dramamine will make you kind of drowsy though, but if you're in for the day you might want to give it a try. But Pepto does work well too. Tums or Rolaids only seem to work for heartburn, at least for me anyways.
    I always get a flu shot, and so does my son. Ever since he's been little he's only had the flu once, and it was a very mild case. I'm a big believer in them, and with all the flying I do and all the possibly flu-ridden people I come into contact with at airports and so forth, it's been a lifesaver for me.
    Hope this helps you out and I hope you feel better!!!!