Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: All Around Me!

UGH! Everywhere I turn this week, someone has a sv*! I literally feel like it's all around me. I know it's just a matter of time before it hits my family with two kids in school and two adults who work in large offices. I almost wish it would just happen so we can get it over with and move on. Then, I wouldn't be living in fear and anticipation of "when is it going to happen". Does anyone else ever feel that way?

Sorry for the rant - have heard about 5 people alone today who have "it".!!!

Where do you live at in the U.S.? Because I'm here in San Diego, CA, and strangely I have yet to hear about anyone sick with a stomach flu... a lot of other nasty little bugs and colds going around, but no sign of *that* yet!

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

Ughh....it was like at my school for awhile! I walked around sweaty and shaky for like a week. Hang in there, winter can't last forever. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I know what you mean! I have been feeling that way, too. Two schools within 10 miles of me closed due to sv a couple weeks ago. The good thing is, they disinfected while they were closed. I haven't been taking my kids out much lately, though. It is really a scary feeling. Makes me want to move to a deserted island somewhere.

I'm in Clarksville, TN, and we have a "what's going around" report on the local news. For the past few weeks-no sv* colds &amp; flu only

~crosses fingers~
    Be Here Now

wow that's weird *knocks wood* we just have some really bad throat viruses going around here

I'm in the St. Louis area. When I came into work this moring, a co-worker was telling me about her nephew and brother both being up all night v* last night. UGH - is it spring yet?

I am in S.C. and mainly colds and sinus infections around here.