Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey! Got a bit of a moan...basically it was my 21st last week and me, my boyfriend and parents went to Berlin...on the flight on the way there a lot of the passangers were quite drunk...obviously this made me nervous as drunk+flying can = v*...anyways theguy behind uswas nice enough but pretty drunk and were going on about v* stories and being roudy...i tried listening to my ipod but it wouldn't drown the noise out...even though he was drunk they kept giving him more wine on the flight!

Anyways, on the way back we saw him in the airport again and realised he would again be on our flight...worse still he was much more drunk than the flight out...he could hardly walk! He fell over by security and hit his head and was being loud and swearing but they STILL left him on the flight! I couldn't believe it! I was convinced he was gunna v* on the plane so i sat well away but i think he was ok...but the thing i was worried about was because we had budget flights there weren't even any v* bags...just knowing he was there and was so drunk and i was stuck in suc ha confinded space with him...but even if i wasn't emet i'd still have been pretty scared...i mean surely someone that drunk shouldnt be aloud on flights because of safety? They let him sit by the emergency exit but he would have been no help being there if there was an emergency! All this talk of tighter security seems to be just aimed at anyone who may be a terrorist...not at white drunken men who could cause danger on flights!

Rant over. Sorry had to get that off my chest!

Oh my god thats terrible, they go on so much here about not being allowed bring containers of liquid on flights except i bottle of water and such, that is a disgrace considering the amount of violent drunks out there, such disregard for others safety is a disgrace, is it only iraqi people that are capable of serious violence?? I dont think so.

Sorry i had a bit of a rant there too

xxMar

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.