Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ok, so I just thought of this.

You know when you go to the gas station or grocery store or whatever...and you buy cans of soda or cans of whatever that you drink...how do you know where the outside of that can has been???????? I'm sure they aren't germ free!!!!! ACK!! OMG I just scared myself!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I always wipe it off first with at least the inside of my shirt. Funny how we all think alike![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Janna

I never even thought about that until just now!! All this time I am drinking soda out of cans that could be totally germ filled!!! BLEH!

i always put a glob of hand gel on it rub it around then use my shirt to clean it off
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

I never drink from cans or anything else that might have had a contact
    with germs. I only drink bottled water and even in this case I wipe it
    off before opening.

You only live once

The only time I drink from cans is when I get them in the store and they are already packed in those fridge boxes, so nothing could really get on them, even in storage. But yeah I think about that too.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I dont drink from cans for that reason....and i dont let my bf either
    I love Sam

Hahahahahahahahhaha thats made me laugh.........I thought i was the only person that wiped the top of a can before drinking from it!!

Im glad im not alone.

Laney xx

Quote Originally Posted by katsamsmom2
    i always put a glob of hand gel on it rub it around then use my shirt to clean it off

I do the exact same thing
    ~*~Charlene~*~

It's funny the things I realize about myself by reading posts. I don't think I had conciously thought about germs on the outsides of the cans. But, I do wipe them off with my shirt. Same goes for condiments from fast food. And, I never take the top lid from a "get your own" fountain pop (soda) place. Sub-concious habits. Hmmm. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

Melanie, Love your new picture too. Your dog? I loved the last one too. Reminded me of my college head banging days.
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

Heh yeah, that's ONE of my dogs! LOL I posted their pics on the Pet Thread....I love that headbanger guy too.....I'm a country DJ...Go Figure!! HA HA HA HA!!!!