Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HI-Newbie

Hi

Im not too sure where to post this as couldn't find an introduction part, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I just wanted to say hi to everyone! My names Norma, im 24 and in the UK

Welcome! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hi Norma, I'm Marianne also 24 and next door in Ireland[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Welcome

xxMar

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Hi Norma,

I'm Susan, 38, in the middle of the USA in Iowa. Welcome. I'm sort of a newbie too, but spent a lot of time reading post before I ever posted anything. Just FYI, I think there is a thread in the Private Forum or General Discussion called "Just Curious" (you'll have to go back a little ways) but it is a recent introduction of some of us. It tells everything from our names, emet stories, families, location . . . whatever anyone wanted to add.

Glad you're here.

Susan
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

hello there im jodie 25 from london

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome! I'm Melanie and I am 23 and live in Wisconsin. This site is a god send...everyone here is so sweet and understanding!!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

Hi there!!

Hello Norma!! I'm Christine, 31 years old and I live outside Chicago in the US.
    This is an amazing place with lots of great advice and lots of great people.
    Welcome to the site!!! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]