Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

*kinda graphic...blah...*

So the bell rings and I'm getting ready to go home after an already sort of crappy day and there *it* was. I pile of v* right in front of room 135. I about ran into someone in my escape. I'm really afraid about going to school today because I'm sure there is a sv* going around. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]This is awful. I look like crap. There was a restroom like not far from there and there are lots of trashcan in my school! Why'd they have to do it on the carpeted hall?! Geesh, I almost stepped in it! [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]I know I shouldn't be mad because they probably were already embarrassed about it but I can't help it. Well...I have to admit it, I posted this for sympathy. I just need some reasureance right now.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

ewwwww... you live in ohio, too don't you? are you in the cleveland area?

glad you didn't step in it. try to get the image out of your mind. ick.

\"This too shall pass\"

No, I live in the Columbus area. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Ohio-emets are the best.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

3 cheers for Ohio-emets!!!!

I am a teacher and I know that when I hear about (or see) that kids at school have the dreaded *sv, I have a really tough time getting myself to school.

I can sympathize 100%! Hope that you made it through the day without any problems!

Julie

Thanks guys! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]