Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey

Just thought I'd update you guys on my weekend which was AMAZING. For those who don't know I went to an L word convention. I didn't panic once. I was a little bit anxious on the Thursday night beforehand but once I got there it was so amazing. I even managed to eat a lil more this year. Gosh. I got to meet Kate, Leisha and Mia and talk with them. Kate was talking about her play in NYC a little bit.

There is so much to say about it, I've updated about the L word stuff here for those interested,

I'm just so amazed I wasn't anxious. What a complete change from last year!

Now I'm home, I got back yesterday and travelled on the train all day. All day my stomach was not great and now again today I feel VERY sick. I don't know what is causing it. I feel like even the smallest tasks are overwhelming me.

I don't get why I feel this way when I just achieved something so SO huge. This is such a big deal to me, to not even panic once....well it's just amazing. At last years L word convention I panicked the whole time!!!!!

Anyway, I'm home now. Boo!

I'll update with pictures soon.

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Im SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealouse *ahem* *LoL*

Im glad you had a better time this year than you did the last, you go girl!! well done..

Maybe you are just realising that you managed to do that and everything that you managed to do down there, and now at home you have more time to worry about it a little more, as Im sure you were completly distracted down there :P

Cant wait to see the pics!!

xxx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THAT ROCKS!!!!

i was thinking of you this past weekend and hoped u had a good time! so awesome!! i somtimes feel sick when im overtired...that could totally be it trips can be really draining

Congrats on the calmness! If I were to meet these girls, my stomach would be in knots...love this show.

When the show first came on, I got called out at clubs constantly..."look-Shane's over by the bar". We have the same sort of style.I kept having to say "I was Shane before Shane was Shane". Not sure that's a good thing, reputation-wise, but it's true.I finally just had to cut my hair, which helped a little.&nbsp ;&nbsp ; *done rambling now*

Again~congratulations. Glad you had a blast!
    Be Here Now

I'm so glad you had a good time... like the others I'm REALLY jealous lol

Kate sounds just as gorgeous as I thought she'd be... *sighs* lol

I'm sure you'll feel better soon hun, maybe you're just abit overwhelmed at how calm you were, that it's freaked you out? Like you might be overthinking things abit... That's what I do, anyway.

Can't wait to see photos!!

Kayla

I was wondering how your weekend went - glad to hear you enjoyed yourself! Try not to worry about feeling off-colour - it's probably because of all the excitement of your trip. I'm sure you'll be feeling better soon!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Just thought I'd update with the link to my pictures.

*Link removed *

Edited by: hippychick
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Wow, your pics are fantastic, you are so lucky!