Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

This morning I felt very weird .. I woke up and I felt very nauesous .. I just tried to shake it off, thought I was hungry. Then I suddneley felt very dizzy, faint, and nauseated and I had to sit down, my body suddenley went extremley hot and I started sweatingI felt like I had to breathe in deep breaths of air (the whole time I felt VERY nauseous) and my face just went completley white .. so I decided to stay home from school today .. I went back to sleep and I woke up and I feel a bit better now .. I don't have a fever or anything but I do feel abit off .. Does this sound like the flu to you at all? Has anyone ever had the flu and felt like this?
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You could be fighting something off. It doesn't mean it's a sv though. Just get some rest and maybe try to have a little something to eat and drink.

Feel better soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hope so ..
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.

That doesn't sound like a sv* to me. The last 2 times I had a sv* I woke up sick to my stomach and it just progressively got worse through out the day. (Ihad it last year and 2 years before that also)At any point as the day went on, I never felt better only sicker. So I would think that maybe you just needed to eat something. What you are describing is exactly how I feel if I'm overly hungry. If you woke up and you feel ok, you can be positive that you don't have a sv* IMO[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Haha, thanks Sorry that you felt so awful when you had a sv though!

Sounds kinda like an anxiety attack. Or maybe you just had low blood sugar. Hope you feel better. ~Brandi~