Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Sorry to sound so eager. I made myself a 'ticker' for my email signature, and for here. I have noticed alot of peopl ehave them for events or counting down until they give birth...How do they work? I have made on, and have like a url, or a bunch of addresses it gives me, where do I put that, because if I just copy and paste that all that shows up is the url link...PLEASE HELP am I dumb?

I kept trying to post what the code for mine looks like, but the ticker keeps showing up instead. LOL!

If you go under your profile and down to the signature part you will see a link that says "forum codes". Try putting the URL into one of those and it should work. It took me a while to figure it out, but i finally found one.

Good luck!<A href="http://www.snugglepie[img] 643351.png ezb www.snugglepie http: target=[/img]</A>Edited by: kellybean

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

darn it didn't show up! Oh well thanks for trying anyways I am so very confused, they gave me a URl or something, but when I post that and sedn it, only a link shows up, no tthe picture.

YES I DID IT!!!!! Thanks Kelly bean!

oh. i just replied to your pm and told you had .. but now you already have one! haha!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My goodness, is it really that soon until Xmas, lol!!!!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

No prob!! I like your ticker.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]Your ticker makes me happy!
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I was having the same ticker problem, thanks for clearing it up for me, too!!![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]