Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: uhg....help?

Uhg....I have my period right now..finally got it today after suffering the last 2 days....I don't really have cramps but I feel really out of sorts...mroe than normal. I feel n* and I have had a bad headache all day...I took an aleve which always kicks my headache but it didn't work this time! WTF???? I am eating despite my n* cause I know it's from my period but I still feel like I am getting a head cold (been that way for almost a month now) why can't I just seem to get a full blown cold already???? How come the Aleve didn't take my headache away? IS that bad??
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

I'm sure you're just fine! The headache could be a sinus headache, and those are usually harder to get rid of with meds. Also, the 'head cold' feeling might just be allergies, considering you've had the feeling for nearly a month. In fact, I'm almost positive that's what it is. And it's always normal to feel n* during your period; sometimes I feel more n* on one period than I do on another. You're fine! Hope you feel better! =]