Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: HELP!

Ok, so this morning I woke up after 10am. I felt a little off. I am still having stomach cramps from my period, which I am a little worried about cause they don't usually last this long. I felt a little N* but I ate a little bit....still felt n* so I was reading my book and fell asleep and woke up at 430. Now I am sweating but I am cold, my nose is running, still have cramps, had a normal BM, and I am not hungry at all!! I have no fever, I took my temp...96.6 so that was a relief.....I'm scared that I am getting sick!! Any reassurance would be appreciated!!
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

hey hun...it is prolly just from your period. take you a few ibprofen....take a bath and have a cup of hot tea.

((((huGS))))
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

Hey i'm sure that it's prolly just your period too, i get that too. When i was ill i had my period b4 and it stopped the day i was sick....just went away whicih was odd but then when i started feeling better again it came back. So thats a good sign.

Hope you feel better

Katie

I think it is your period too. Mine seems to give me different symptoms each month. One month I'm okay the next I feel horrible! Hope you are feeling better now!
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

Well, here I am again....worse. Uhg....I have a terrible headache, and I was sweating but still no fever. I have a lot of congestion and now I am afraid that I will v* from the drainage.........eek. I have no energy at all....I can't be sick....not now
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥