Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: feeling bad

well It all startted yeterday i had a really bad headache so I took some tylenol and went out with my friends. I felt really n* so I went home after dinner. Today I feel really tired and just out of it and I have to start a new birth control pill today and I am nervous about that. they put me on ortho-tri-cyclen lo. I am so scared I am at work all night tonigght and definately dont want to be sick here. then one of my co-workers says she has been sick this weekend with D* I just want to go home

[img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Aww Im sorry your not feeling good. I bet the switching bc could have something to do with it. You may feel off some, but I doubt you will be sick. Is it at all around the time of your month? Maybe try taking some pepto or ginger tablets to calm your stomach down. If you get feeling too bad you could always go home from work.

I took the regular ortho-tri-cyclen and never felt sick, so hopefully th lo will be even easier on your stomach. I have some of that sitting here too but haven't taken it because we are thinking about trying for another one in a little while and I don't want to start it for just a couple of months and screw my system up. You're probably just having some anxiety about the new pill and your co-worker being sick. I hope you're feeling better!

thanks thats probably all. hopefully I will feel better soon

How are you feeling better hun? I feel like that too when I stop my bc
    and have my period, and i would imagine switching would make you feel
    pretty icky. let us know how you are
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I still feel bad. Maybe I am just tired. I am at work of all places to feel bad and I dont get off till 7am hopefully I can hamg on

Argh 7am?? Yikes. If you get feeling too bad can you go home? Are you used to working so late or is this a recent thing? If so it could just be your body clock telling you it wants sleep!