Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Can anyone tell me how to get into the chat room? When I try it says, "That user name doesn't exist" Then, if I put my user name in and click Login it tells me that guests can't log in now.

I don't think I'm a guest, am I??? Any help is appreciated!

- Susan
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown

Hey Susan-

I have heard of people having this problem before. I think if you log out, then log back in, it will probably work.

Goodluck!

*amber*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

AWWWW..... FINNNAAAAALLLY! Thanks. I've always done the auto log in & I'm guessing that was the problem. I logged out of the IES site and manually put my password in. And, walll la.

Thanks Amber!

- Susan
    When you come to the edge of all the light you have known & are about to step out into the darkness, FAITH is knowing there will be something for you to stand on or you will be taught to fly. -Unknown