Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I was feeling ok, but then my stomach started this weird gurgling, yucky feeling thing. I don't feel hungry at all (which is weird because I haven't eaten much today). I went to the bathroom, but it was normal. I don't know what this is. As far as I know the only exposure I had was a guy at work's son had a sv. Of course, there is always the chance of just getting something at the store or whatever. I'm getting nervous which is making it worse. I really hate this time of year.

From the sounds of it, you are possibly hungry. I know that
    personally, food is not a priority for me, so therefore, if I don't
    think about setting aside time to eat, I could go without eating for a
    long time. But, then I hit a point where my body just feels
    weird, but it is only because it needs nourishment. I felt like
    this today and then we had Thanksgiving dinner. I feel a million
    times better!!!! Try eating something light. I imagine that
    it will really help.

Feel better!

Julie

I was running all over town trying to find the Nintendo Wii for my husband today. I was starving while I was out, and when I got home, the baby was hungry and cranky so all I could do was munch on some pretzels while I took care of her. That took away the hunger, then I got a really nasty headache. I took some Excedrin and that went away, so then I was feeling fine. At the moment the gurgling stopped, so I guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

I know what you mean about food not beinga priority. A lot of times, even when I'm home all day, I get so busy doing stuff that even if I am hungry, I don't want to stop and eat. I've been really weak and dizzy a lot lately, though, so I think I need to start forcing myself to find time.