Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Scare at school

Well it's been a long time since I've posted here.. but for the first time in what must be about 12 months, I've had the most huge scare emet-wise, hence why I'm sat, shakily typing away having had no dinner.

New school (right slap-bang in the middle of the term), last lesson of the day next to a toilet block, and someone is sick RIGHT OUTSIDE the classroom.

Naturally, everyone else in the class took great delight in making this massive deal about this poor guy..but you'd have thought they'd seen someone naked walk past..
    Needless to say, i had to just cover my face and sit there in a corner petrified... 20 minutes after everyone had made a joke of it, and left.. simply choosing to step over it as they passed through the door.

Wish I'd handled myself a little better.. nothing was going to get me out of that door!
    I don't understand it either.. I've seen *it* before now, and had the same flippant attitude!
    x

Oh, that must have been awful for you. When I was at school I remember each and every incident of somebody v*ing and in graphic detail! How are you feeling now? I hope you are ok!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

High school is so dumb! I have know idea why a) people can't puke in a trashcan and b) why people find it so damn amusing! Sorry about the mini-rant I had a similar experience about a week ago. I hope your feeling a bit better now. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hi Jazz!!! Its been a really long time!! I would say it's nice to hear from you again, but under these circumstances I can't. I hate when people make such a big deal about it, because it causes you to think more about it. What did you end up doing? Did you walk over it, or did you wait till it was cleaned up? I wouldn't worry about catching anything, but I know how scary it must of been. Sorry you had to have this happened....Its like you can go on doing so good, than one day bam...you panic. Feel better!!

Michele

A similar incident happened when I was in fourth grade. I refused to leave the room afterwards, despite my being thirsty and having to pee like there was no tomorrow. At the end of the day, I had to close my eyes, plug my nose andLEAP out of the classroom. I played hooky for the rest of that week...only to come back the following week and find a large stain on the carpet.

Yup, I still remember every single incident of someone v* in class at school. It sucks that I remember that. In fourth grade, this girl v* massive amounts and we all had to step over it to get out of the room. It was horrible! I feel your pain. Sorry that happened to you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh thats sucks I've had some incidents with people v*ing in class too. In kindergarden this girl v*ed on my lovely paperbag puppet and I was liek so pissed at her, and in P4 this girl v*ed and it smelt so bad, it was like brown and they put a chair over it so no one would step on it but it's still disgusting.

In the same year, I had to wait for the bus outside a pub, and that was sad because usually every morning there was at least one pile of v* on the ground which I think started my phobia, including that girl who v*ed.

I hated school, i remember every single incident.. i remember the time where i was first really made aware of my phobia we were all made to go out the fire exit because of it.. i remember it as clear as day. please don't try to dwell on it.. xx
    <a href=\"
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    target=\"_blank\">

</a>