Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

One of my co-workers kid was sick on Thursday night. He v*d all over the car on the way home and then continued through the rest of the night. When I was at work today (Monday) my coworker got a call from the daycare saying he has d* and has to be picked up. My co-worker didn't get too graphic, but did say that the "unpleasantness" continued throughout the weekend (don't know which end that means). Saturday night, my co-workers wife got it. So thats about a 48 hour incubation period. Well, she was sick all through the night Saturday, all day Sunday (bad from what my co-worker said) and still felt bad today (I think the v* stopped though). So far my co-worker hasn't gotten it, but I'm scared he is going to or somehow give it to me. I only had to work 4 hours today (2 of which I was by myself pretty much) but I have to work all day Tuesday and Wednesday. I just can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here - I get a 5 day weekend! Yay! Plus I plan on getting totally ready to apply for my daycare license. Then I'm done with going to work. I'm so fed up, and when I'm scared for emet reasons it makes it that much more horrible. My stomach feels awful. I haven't eaten much since Friday when I first found out about the illness. I felt kind of hungry when I got home so I munched a little bit and now my stomach is really churning. It's probably because I haven't eaten much in a long time, but it still feels awful. I wish I could just call in sick all week - then go back to work next week after everyone gets this out of their system!

Im sure you will be absolutely fine, you just need to keep on top of your hygiene habits.

Just"keep your head down and do what youve gotta do" and before you know it, it will all be over amd will have moved somewhere else.

Enjoy your thanksgiving celebrations.

Laney xx