Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I haven't seen one. I think it would be nice to have a specific thread to welcome the new people. I noticed in a few of the first posts people mention not being sure if it is the right place. Just a thought! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Yeah I was looking for a welcome space and did'nt see one [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]

Yeah, there isn't a specific 'newbie intro forum'. It's a good idea tho. I try to welcome all the newbies whos posts I see, but I don't always catch them, 'cause they're all over the place.
    BTW, welcome Zenoah![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Heh thanks daffodil [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Yup, welcome. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

We used to have a section for newbies, and sometimes it was used for what it was meant for, but believe it or not, a lot of the time it got used for other topics and discussion and also newbies believe it or not didn't always find it and posted in "General" because they said "that's where everyone is". Weird. Anyway, John removed it with his last site overhaul.
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh, I see. I just noticed a couple of "lost" newbies. But thanks for the responce. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I think we should have one too.