Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Well I had a visit with my gastro ( I have IBS symptoms but I still have to do more testing) and I was telling my Dr about my nausea, and he gave me a RX for Vistatril. I've never heard of it but it says to take as needed for nausea. I think it's going to make me super drowsy so I can't really take it during the day.
    But has anyone ever taken this. I'm wondering how good it works cause I might be needing it soon (my 3 yr old just woke up and had bad d* and then v* a little). I'm just about to flip out now!!! I hope that med works!!

-Kim

Aww. Sorry your child is sick! I don't have any experience with Vistaril, sorry. I have heard of it being used as an antiemetic, tho.

Thanks Daffodil.

Well I think he's ok, no more d* or v*, and he only v* a little I think it's cause he was hiccuping. And I know where the d* came from, he ate something he shouldn't have. Now he's got a terrible terrible cough and cold. Having kids is fun huh??? But I will take the Vistaril if I need to I guess.

-Kim