Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

My daughter fell off the swingset in our backyard tonight and broke her wrist! I felt so bad for her she was crying harder than i have ever seen her cry. It was almost like she could not control herself. I think the fall knocked her silly for a little bit. Anyway I had to take her to urgent care (which I hate) and they x-rayed it and said it was broken so they put a half cast on and I guess she has to go see an orthopedic doctor tomorrow. She is so upset because her b-day is in 2 weeks (she is turning 7) and she doesn't want a cast on for her party!! Anyway thanks for listening. Oh yeah urgent care wasn't to bad but right before they took us in some boy that came in was on his cell phone telling his friend that his mom brought him in cause he v* again. Thank goodness they took us in next cause I started to freak out!!! ~Brandi~

AWWW--I hope your daughter heals soon!!!!!
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Poor thing! I hope things turn out okay.

Oh no, the poor little mite. I hope her arm heals as fast as possible!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

Thanks guys! She is starting to enjoy this poor wounded daughter thing. She has everyone at her beck and call!!!!

I'm sorry!

That actually reminds me of something that happened to me when i was eight, i was sledding down a hill, flipped over, and broke my wrist and the bottom of my thumb. I was SO upset, but then I started to love the fact that everyone got to take care of me. Lol!

I hope that she feels a lot better and that she has a good birthday!!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Aww poor baby, I hope she is feeling better.

-Kim

aww..im sorry to hear that!! i wish her a quick recovery!! i am getting so nervous because i am not wanting to go through that with my baby girl! its got to be nerve racking knowing you cant be there with her 24/7 to protect her!
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;