Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am still having that cramping! I am so scared! I don't have a fever, bleeding, d* or v* and I feel ok other than my cramps!! WHAT IS GOING ON? I feel like I should be geting my period but I got it last thursday and it was gone by saturday.....i checked and no period. I am SUPER scared right now...the pain is radiating to my thighs too.....argh. I hate being a girl. I shouldn't really worry unless I have a fever or bleeding right? It doesn't hurt to touch either!!! I'm shaking cause it's not normal for me to be cramping AFTER my period! Could my anxiety be playing tricks on me????
    I CAN get through this! ♥Melanie♥

OOHHH!! I have had that same pain, that radiates into and down my thighs from my lower stomach. When I've had these, I was either on my period (anytime from beginning to end), or ovulating. Sometimes I would be in more pain during ovulation that the periods themselves.

Since you're so close to the end of your period, I'll bet it's hormone related.

I hope you feel better soon---try some hot soothing ginger tea, it ALWAYS worked for me
    ~*~Charlene~*~

Thanks Charlene! Well, I am still having those cramps today and I called my nurse and she didn't seem to concerned about it since I don't have any other sypmtoms....they are just freaking me out!!! She said it's probably from my pills and it could take up to 3 months for me to be regular again. But she also said that since I have been through a lot in the last 3 months that she's not surprised that I am having cramps after my period and they are pretty hormone related. I took an Aleve before I went to bed last night and that seemed to help a littel bit. I'm just scared that these cramps will make me v*....they are low in my abdomin..like under my belly button...no pain from my belly button and up.....I hope that means I can't v*

OH now I have n*...I am so scared that there is something wrong with me!!! I don't understand....now I am freaking more even after my nurse told me that they are more than likely hormonal cramps!! My stomach is growling but I feel N* too...I am scared. I posted something on the webmd reproductive birth control pill board like 2 days ago and NO ONE responded. Uhg.....maybe I am freaking out too much about this.....can my anxiety makes these cramps seem worse than what they really are?? I'm not sick or anything....I am so scared I am shaking as I type....no one can seem to understand this.....uhg

Oh yeh, worried and "mind over matter" can definitely make you "feel" worse, and can bring on n*. I do that all the time and have to get reassurance from my hubby that I'm really not sick and that it's all in my mind.

Your cramps definitely sound hormonal. Try some tea, I bet it will help the cramps and to calm your nerves. Maybe even a heating pad will help.

I hope you get some relief soon....keep us updated hun.
    ~*~Charlene~*~