I woke up at about 3:30 in the morning with stomach cramps and had to go to the bathroom. (TMI) I must have been really constipated because I really had to go . . . a lot. Towards the end it started turning into d*. So then I went back to bed and I started getting these really sharp pains. I didn't really feel n* and I didn't really feel like I neded to go to the bathroom again either, but the pains were in my intestines and I could not do anything to make them go away. I went to the bathroom again, just a little d*, and something must have helped becase they did go away. I was fine then until my alarm went off and as soon as I moved to get out of bed, the pains came back. I went to the bathroom again (and again, it's not like really anything came out, a little d*) but I felt better. I was okay until right about when I got to work, and now the pains are back. What is wrong with me? I was thinking this was just an IBS attack or I was really constipated or something, but what is with all of these sharp pains? I am starting to feel n* now, but I don't know if it is from anxiety or real n*. I am burping up dinner from last night, which was meatball subs that I made. No one else that ate them feels like this, so I don't really think it's the food. Could it be a sv? Would a sv give you pains like this that come and go? Or is it just my intestines overworking? I feel awful. I really just want to go home. Edited by: sillygirl