Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I woke up at about 3:30 in the morning with stomach cramps and had to go to the bathroom. (TMI) I must have been really constipated because I really had to go . . . a lot. Towards the end it started turning into d*. So then I went back to bed and I started getting these really sharp pains. I didn't really feel n* and I didn't really feel like I neded to go to the bathroom again either, but the pains were in my intestines and I could not do anything to make them go away. I went to the bathroom again, just a little d*, and something must have helped becase they did go away. I was fine then until my alarm went off and as soon as I moved to get out of bed, the pains came back. I went to the bathroom again (and again, it's not like really anything came out, a little d*) but I felt better. I was okay until right about when I got to work, and now the pains are back. What is wrong with me? I was thinking this was just an IBS attack or I was really constipated or something, but what is with all of these sharp pains? I am starting to feel n* now, but I don't know if it is from anxiety or real n*. I am burping up dinner from last night, which was meatball subs that I made. No one else that ate them feels like this, so I don't really think it's the food. Could it be a sv? Would a sv give you pains like this that come and go? Or is it just my intestines overworking? I feel awful. I really just want to go home. Edited by: sillygirl

I think your stomach is just overworking. I had the same thing yesterday (I posted about it) but today the pains are pretty much gone. Sometimes after I have a "big" bowel movement my stomach will hurt. I hope you are feeling better
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

^^Yeah, same here. It sounds like your body needed a clearing-out, which can make you feel cruddy. Feel better soon!

I agree with the other posters. Your IBS is probably bothering you. And we all know what anxiety can do...makes up feel nauseous and sick. Every once and a while I feel like that and after everything is "cleared out" I feel much better![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hope you feel better.Edited by: madisonsmom

Sounds like its from being constipated. I wouldn't worry too much, but I hope you feel better soon!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, I kind of feel hungry now, but my intestines still hurt. I think I'll try to go light on the food for today. Maybe have some soup for lunch. My throat has been hurting for the last coupel of days though, and I found out this morning that a coworker has strep. My throat didn't hurt that bad, but I'm kind of nervous about having strep and giving it to my baby, so I think I'll go in to the doctor and get tested. If it's not one thing, it's another!

if you're throat hurts and you suspect you may have strep, you should still go to the doctor. Tell them that you don't want a throat culture though [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

also, I'm pretty sure the d* and sharp pains were just IBS. it's pretty rare for an adult to get d* w/ a sore throat, even strep, unless you were taking some kind of pain medication

Ugh, sorry you are feeling so poorly. I felt exactly like that earlier this week. Everytime I thought it was over, it would come back. IBS pain can be so intense and so bad. I got some relief from a heating pad and from standing in the shower letting the hot water hit my abdomen for a good 20 minutes. Hope you feel better soon.