Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: What is this?

I cant stand much more of this..
    So for 2 days, ive been getting really swollen and n* and then wake up and its gone again, it usually happens at night..

Im peeing so much more than I usually do and im in alot of discomfot in the left hand side sometimes, then it goes away again..

I hardly want to eat and thats my period finished already, so what I thought it was ot obsviously wasnt :S

anyone got any ideas?

Edited by: violet

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No idea, sorry.

If it's really bothering you, though, maybe you should ask a doctor?

Although it sounds like it's been going on for a while, so you can probably go ahead and eat. If it were going to make you sick to your stomach it most likely would have by now.

Edited by: chicajojobe

Hey,

Yea, been going on for a few days now, its as if i get so much pressure on my stomach because im so swollen it makes me feel n*,dont know if its something im eating or what but just every time i eat I baloon like im about 6 months pregnant :S

It sounds a lot like a wee bit of constipation to me. Drink lots of water or take some metamucil. This sometimes happens to me too and believe me stressing about it only makes it worse. Avoid eating large meals until it clears up but eat more frequent smaller meals and it should clear up on its own in a couple days. Most importantly, constipation though uncomfortable has never made me or anyone else I know *V! Good luck!