Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: In pain

Hey, yup me "again"

So I am in quite a bit of pain at the moment..

***TMI***

I went to the bathroom, and I was constipated as usual really, and then I started getting these sharp pains all over my lower stomach that are still kinda there but a bit dull..

Its starting to make me feel quite n* with the pain, Ive had this before but it went within a few mins..

Anyone else get this or can think of what it could be, as its pretty uncomfortable, and yup for an emet its making me freak out!

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i get like that .. it's prob just a little build up .... try drink plenty of water to try get things moving

you'll be fine honest !!!

Babe it sounds like you really need some fiber in your diet. Do you
    take a fiber suppliment? If not i suggest you get some it can really
    help you. It helped me. Feel better is sounds like your body
    adjusting to going after not going for a while. *hugs and kisses
    I love Sam

Try activa yogurt take the 14 day challenge it really works , you'll be sailing smooth in no time !

the pain's probably just from being constipated, you won't v* from it, trust me. My little sister used to get them all the time as a child and she'd even produce blood-curling cries, but she never v*d.