Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: turkey day!!

Hybrid View

well i hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!! mine was so wonderful..all that delicious food and spending time with my family!! not to mention it was my daughters first one!! it was so exciting!! and now i might go attempt to tackle some of the stores to get some good deals...maybe!! LOL... so how was everyone elses??Edited by: loveable101
    ♥LIDIA&hearsts;

Mine was good. I got to see my family and my extended family, and take
    pictures, which i love, and then my annoying stupid sister and her
    stupid spoiled annoying crying and the other screaming kids i could
    have done without. The food was good and i cooked everything you could
    think of for thanksgiving... and we went shopping this morning at 7am
    till 1:30!!! CRAZY
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

mine was great, thanks! haha I didn't eat too much though, just regular. I had lasagna and some corn. and for dessert, pumpkin pie. I know, lasagna's not very Thanksgiving-ish, but I was really craving it, so my aunt volunteered to make it, and I trust her cooking plus she cooks REALLY well.

Quote Originally Posted by xxsophiaxx
    mine was great, thanks! haha I didn't eat too much though, just regular. I had lasagna and some corn. and for dessert, pumpkin pie. I know, lasagna's not very Thanksgiving-ish, but I was really craving it, so my aunt volunteered to make it, and I trust her cooking plus she cooks REALLY well.

I had some friends over and we were discussing the traditional Thanksgiving foods we grew up with. My buddy Lee is from New York, and she said they had lasagna every year. Her g/f Marna grew up in Nebraska, and her memories were of Sourkraut with sweet pickles. I remember things like turkey, dressing, stewed tomatoes, mac-n-cheese and mashed potatoes.

This was the first year that I've cooked it all myself...first holiday in the new house and all. It was fun. My partner had some tummy issues from eating bad cream cheese at work that morning, so she couldn't eat anything. That was a bit stressful, but we still had a great time. Our daughter helped me cook~there was flour flying everywhere, lol. We went around the table and all told what we were thankful for. My friend Marna said Amy Ray, hehe(awesome musician-check her out). Our daughter, Annie, said life. She's mature like that. All in all, it was a great day. The best part~leftovers!
    Be Here Now