Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I Like To...

Just wanted to start a thread about wierd little things you like to do that are strange but make you feel good. not OCD or anything (but cool if it is) , just things that you like doing , could be anything . Here I go

I like to eat toast with cream cheese and pickles on it while i watch tbs (sienfeld,everybody loves raymon,friends,yes dear, king of queens)in the afternoon on my days off.

I love to read in the bathtub...I'll stay in there for hours. Sometimes I get in there 2 or 3 times a day! My family laughs at me, but in a good way.
    Be Here Now

i like baths so much but i always end up getting super cold because the water cools off which sucks and then i end up takinga shower to warm up because theres not enouph water to refill the tub but just enouph to warm up.

I like to watch good movies before going to bed. That helps me to fall asleep and usually gives very interesting dreams.
    You only live once

I LOVE baths also and my hubby makes fun of me. It's like an escape for me. That and taking naps........that is another wonderful escape for me. I try everyday to take one around 1:30 or so. Hard with young ones around.</font>

well, I still live with both of my parents and my sister. But I really enjoy it when my sister goes on sleepovers for the weekend w/ her cousin (well, my cousin too,but I'm not close w/ her) and I get the whole night w/ both of my parents. I just cuddle up w/ them (mostly my mom) and we talk and listen to music, and watch concert DVDs.... so nice... makes me wanna become an only child lol

I like to eat Chinese food sitting cross-legged and watch Degrassi.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I love baths as well! I also enjoy sitting at one end of the couch while my husband or daughter sits at the other and we rub each other's feet. I also make my husband touch my hair while we watch tv. I just lay there with my head in his lap. My daughter and I do each other's hair, too sometimes when we are watching a movie.
    \"This too shall pass\"

I love baths too! I live in an apartment building and there's always tons of hot water, although it takes about 5 minutes for the water to warm up LoL. Um weird things that I like. I like to order a pizza on sunday nights and watch The Simpsons, American Dad, Family Guy, and The War At Home. When I am at my parents house I LOVE Making the dog go crazy so he's running around trying to bite everything LoL.

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I like to have a bath or shower, feel fresh and hop into bed reading a book while the room is lit with candles.... even better if my bf is there[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img] But i find it soooo relaxing!!! And i feel happy when i do it. (infact my room was lit with candles a couple of weeks ago when i was sick, think it prolly helped relax me)

I like watching movies all dayon cold, snowy or rainy weekends.

xxxsophiaxxx trust me you do NOT want to become an only child. cool at first cause your parents are all yours, but then you're alone if they gang up on you and all their attention is on you so it's hard to get away with anything...

okay so back on topic. I like to eat frozen peas while watching old Tivo episodes of ER. i also love when my parents are finally out of the house and i run a really really hot bath (seems to be a theme here) and blast music really loud.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!