Well I can say this much i'm stressed... my ex just came back into my life full force, we broke up in late August and we kinda cooled on talking alot, well almost a week ago he ims me starts talking, and after awhile into talking he tells me he loves me so muc still and he misses me, and i'm the girl of his dreams and not a day goes by where he doesn't think of me, just all that stuff... well of course i still love him but seems when i'm with him my anxiety is bad and then after we broke up it started to go away, now he's back and we've been hanging out i've been totally stressed havea hard time eatting i didn't even eat yesterday cause I was a nervous wreck thinking i had an SV because I had some D* earlier that day, my stomache has been crazy gurgling i only get urges to go to the bathroom when i take my benadryl cause it helps me calm down with my anxiety... but effects my nervs i guess, i don't feel sick at all it's just my stomache it's crazy from not eatting and being a nervous wreck it's def IBS it has to be causeI took my benadryl a couple hours ago and i had to go to the bathroom and it ended up being alittle D* but not alot I feel i'm hungry but afraid to eat, no fever and it's not a cramping sensation more like gurgles and mostly probably cause i need food in my stomache i'm only liket his cause of the ex i mean i love him with all my heart and that's why i'm like this he doesn't make me like this myself makes me like this so i'm not blaming him for it, he doens't put any pressure on me at all it's just when you love someone so much your emotions are crazy! So guys what do you think? Is this IBS??