Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

As some of you know, I've been very stressed dealing with my dog's illness. I am so nauseous. What can I do? [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

When I get extremely n* no matter what the reason is, I take one pill of Reglan.
    You only live once

I took a 1/2 a Reglan and a 1/2 Ativan. It's been about an hour, and I'm better, but not great.

Try ginger pills. I know walmart sells them. Its more the natural route, but I have read that ginger is really good at helping with nausea.

i get n when i have bad nerves and stress. not really a belly ache....more like a lump in the stomach feeling. like i need to burp a big one or something. Antacids help me and giner pills of course. I hope you feel better. I know how stressful that can be

(((HUGS)))
    This is Katsamsmom....and i am no longer able to access that account
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Email me

I would recommed these products to anyone. I swear by them. I hope you try them and they can help you like they help me.
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...=2419180&c p&origkw=bach&kw=bach&parentPage=searc h
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...=2133944&c p&origkw=soothing+digestion&kw=soothing+di gestion&am p;parentPage=search
    http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...=2133954&c p&origkw=ginger&kw=ginger&parentPage=s earch
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Oh hun I'm going through the samething as you, I'm so stressed out, for reasons cause of my ex came out to me last week and told me he still loves and misses me and it was a total shock and I don't know how to take it, I'm in a confused state of mind which puts alot of stress on me and my stomache has been crazy lately, I'm getting burning sensations, I had D* twice in the past 2 days, my stomache keeps gurgling and everything, I don't feel sick or anything just my stomache has gone crazy and I've been so worried it's an SV but I know it's not but you sometimes get carried away... but oh yes stress can cause your stomache to go haywire, I'd say get some anti acids ,drink water, or even take a benadryl it really helps with the icky feelings your having! so your not alone i'm going through the samething!

Peppermint tea, long hot showers (and I mean LONG and HOT), long walks with music, and flat coke. Both you and your puppy are in my prayers sweetie.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'm still waiting on biopsy results for my dog.