Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: walking by v*

Just tonight at school, I walked by someones v* outside a building after my class...maybe within a foot or two of it....i first thought it was dirt, however, i was curious so after i walked by it i turned around and examined it from 2 different angles about 6 feet away.. The wind was blowing pretty hard...maybe 25mph gusts of wind towards me when the v* was in front of me...I'm a little concerned becuase i fear that the wind may have pick up some micro droplets of it in the air and that i may have breathed it in. It looked fairly recent aand was still sortof a puddle....so im afraid while i was standing around it, i may have breathed some of it in..is this at all possible?

I highly doubt it.

Yeah, I mean I can't obviously say for sure- but I think you will be fine! Drink your OJ just in case. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Im sure you'll be absolutley fine, just to let you know youre not the only one that does that, I do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive even turned round and walked back up the road to check whether it was v* or not!!!!

Yep Im nuts!!!!!!!!

Laney xx

Quote Originally Posted by laneyb

Im sure you'll be absolutley fine, just to let you know youre not the only one that does that, I do too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive even turned round and walked back up the road to check whether it was v* or not!!!!

Yep Im nuts!!!!!!!!

Laney xx

Me too!!!! And I also worry about the "wind direction" when I see a suspected pile too! Wow--we all share the same brain, I swear! HEHE
    ~*~Charlene~*~

lol I also do that! I'm so pathetic, anytime I see something clumpy or wet on the ground I automatically assume it's v*. Even though it usually isn't. I think the only time I ever saw v* outside was December 2003. I swear I saw v* like, two times in one week. It was weird