Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

i just got my period this morning. and right around this time i started
    feeling a bit dizzy, headachy, cold. i took my temp and i have a bit of
    a fever (99ish). could this have to do with my period? i don't have a
    sore throat or sinus issues but i DON'T WANT TO BE SICK.

My temp always raises when I am on my period. I end up all hot and gross feeling lol I hate it so much. I don't really put much stock in whether I am sick or not by my temp as anything can raise it, even anxiety!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Yeah it sounds like your period.

As for temperature like hippychick said anything can raise it. I recently was a little nervous cuz my temp is usually pretty low so when it hit 98.8 I got scared so I searched on the net and normal temp is 97-99 and is lower in the morning and up to 99. something in the afternoon so really even time of day affects it. Time of month definitely does too blah!
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Just remember that 98.6 is just an average. If it's a degree over or less it is still normal. Don't worry

When I would be on my period, it was like I was dying. I would lay on the bed currled up with blankets shaking and in pain. My face would get pale and I had cold sweats but it was all due to my period It's been kind of nice not having my period for a while now.
    ***Elvia***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.