Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Cramped stomach

Hybrid View

Ok, hey guys, havent been round for a while but Im in a bit of a state and need a few answers to this, well help probably anyway..

So I gotup at 1:30 this afternoon because I thought that I had someone coming to see me at my house but its actually tomorrow :S anyway, I didnt get to sleep till about 6:30 am, yes I know its late but emet is making my sleep pattern go mental :S, panic attack and everything...

So I went to the bathroom at like 5 odd am, and it isnt like me, and again even before I ate when I woke up, now my stomach hurts and it feels really off, like my actual stomach, its really cramped and uncomfortable

and my mother is cooking a chicken dinner right now, that I know I should eat for my health but this pain and cramping in my stomach is really making me feel n* now..

I ate quite a bit of mints last night I dont know if it could have been that :S

But anyway, im not overly freaked out, but give it time and if this pain and cramping up in my stomach doesnt go away I will be

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Still happening

Not finding it easy to eat either..

I dont know whether its an ibs attack or not :S

[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

Well yup, thankx for that :S

Sorry your not feeling good babe! It sounds like IBS I have felt icky
    all day too. Im moving so I wont get the net for a while (( I hope
    your feeling better. Have you tried gingerale?
    I love Sam

Hey Violet, yea sounds like your stomach is just off. Ugh I know how you feel, all day today at work I felt kinda crappy (just guts cramping and feeling sick). Sometimes I wish I could just trade mine in for new ones! I hope you are doing okay.