Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Okay so my stomach aches, it's not nausea or anything, it just feels sore. It's been like this for a few days but it's really bad right now. I'm afraid that it'll get bad enough to make me throw up and I really don't want that to happen! Does this ever happen to anyone and if so what do you do about it? It MIGHT be because I'm about to get my period but I don't know....HELP!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!

I get stomach aches and anxiety 3-4 days before I start. The rush of hormones and cramps does me in. You could try some tylenol. I also get those stick-on heat patches...these work wonders! It's always a bit hard, but if you eat something, you'll feel better. Oh, stay away from caffeine too.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Be Here Now

THanks Nicki I just went out and bought some gingerale and it seems to be helping a bit. If I could afford those damn stick on heating pads I would have 100 of them LoL I love those but as it is I can only have them on rare occasions!

~Monica
    David Duchovny I want you to love me
    To kiss and to hug me, debrief and debug me
    David Duchovny I know you could love me
    I\'m sweet and I\'m cuddly-I\'m gonna kill Scully!