Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Today I got done most of the stuff I had to do, spent ages at Daz's n felt.. calm, safe there, n jumped in the car without breakfast, ate lunch on the way home, n dinner walkin back thro town. It seems silly, but Id wondered if Id ever be able to do these basic things again.

S'not the end, but its a start. Before when I was tryin to convince myself Id get better by degrees, I didnt really believe it. Now I know it.

ww well done! I love having days like that. I hope you have many many more!!!

That's great to hear that u have not only achieved one thing today but 4 things,well done!!!!!!!!!Even thou to some people they are small things that people wouldn't think about doing on a regular basis but for us it's a BIG thing!!!!!! u might have a day were u might not achieve those goals in the way that u want,but u can look back and think.I've done it before and i will do it again!!!!!!!! Well done mate pat on the back take care vicky xx

Congratulations!

You really CAN do it. One step at a time. That is great!
    Debbie

good job! im proud of you!
    Omnia vincit amor. -- \"Love conquers all.\"

That's wonderful. It'll get even better, but in small steps like what you accomplished today. I'm proud of you.

WTG !!!

It is the greatest feeling to know that you have made a step even a baby step.

CONGRATS!!![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

Yaaaaaaaaay for you! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

WAHEY!!!!!

thats great im so glad to hear that

maybe the next day wil be just the same, and the next, and the next... if not, im sure more days like that, wil follow!!!!

u're beating this phobia!!!! WELLDONE!

Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Bleh, nackered! I came back to skool today, (another big train journey thing) n this time I ate lunch on the first train cuz I was hungry.. n then regreted it cuz i felt so ill.. but Ive got one of those horrible colds where ya throat n heads constantly full of crap so could have been just that.. I felt fineby the timeI got on the last train into the city. n (joy of joys) on friday I get to do it all again, only by car this time cuz Im cartin all my stuff back up north.

Realiltys finally kickin in again.. when I was gettin better from my inner ear thing, n I couldnt even walk across campus to the shop without freakin out I really thought Id never be like this again