Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: Have you ever v* during/after exercise?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have.

2 4.17%
  • No, I have not.

17 35.42%
  • No, but I have seen others do it.

15 31.25%
  • No, but I came close to doing it.

14 29.17%

I remembered a couple years ago, my friend and I would go to the gym. We were both working very hard on the bikes. Maybe it was the humidity in the room that day ( I think ac was down) and my friend and I both were very n*. We both felt so queasy. Anyway, we didn't do it. She did tell me once she was working out hard at that same gym ( when I wasn't able to meet her) and she got badn* and rushed outside to v*. Luckily, it was in the back of the building which is on a private beach, so no one saw her. She was funny about it and my emet didn't kick in so I didn't getscared( I tell ya, my emet is quite strange-it just comes in waves).She later on told me that she thought it was some Burger King she ate earlier. I've also heard other stories about people working out so hard they v*.I have seen it on reality shows,too which I hate! I want to get back into working out again-it's been a long time ( 2 years). I guess the only thing I have to remember is obviously not to eat heavy or anything ( or to push myself too hard). what about you?
    -Bridgette

I never really feel n* from working out except when I run miles. ick...

I mostly do strength-building excersizes though, not that much cardio. I've seen other people v* from exercise though. It's weird. I specifically remember, in 5th grade after we did our mile run, a lot of kids felt n* (I didn't but I remember my ears hurt really bad). And then I remember my friend Kelly was crying and then she told us (my friends and I) that she was gonna v*. So umm from what I remember I think Shawna walked w/ her back inside the building and I remember she was gagging a lot on the way in. Then afterwards, while the rest of the class was in music, I asked if I could go to the nurse to check on Kelly. So I did. and Shawna was there w/ her. So she told me that she did v*, a lot too. But that she was feeling better. Which is good. and right afterwards we had lunch, and she was just fine, laughing and socializing w/ every1, as usual. haha every1 was all concerned about her though. She was like the most popular kid in 5th grade

I haven't but I'm always worried I will. Whenever a new season of 'The biggest Loser' comes out I don't watch the first episode- cause there's ALWAYS one that v*s lol

I do a 30 minutes pilates routine right when I wake up, while watching
    t.v. If anything, it is very relaxing and gets the circulation
    going. I've been doing pilates for just over three years- great
    stuff! After my morning routine, I have more of an appetite for
    breakfast- bagel plus tea.

The last time i went for a run, i started top dry heave, and then i v*.
    i havent ran since but someone on here told me to do pilates[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] and i have been doing it and its great!!

OMFG you v*d from exercising?! aww [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]maybe you overdid it?

I didn't know which one to tick, because I've never done it myself, butI HAVE seen someone else do it, but .. It was only on that Nike advert. Eurgh.

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Me and my bf both get very n* when we work out. Im sure its from pushing ourselves and doing weights and what not. Its just scary because we have to stop in time, because I sometimes worry it will make us sick. More me than him, like he v* from that I wouldn't care, other than I would be worried for him. I dunno. Its scares me every day becuase we go to the gym a lot
    I love Sam
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No, I don't. But I am very out of shape you I get that thick spit and stomach cramps. [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I never had but my roommate in college did once. She had asthma, though. It was when I was very freaked out of seeing others do it, and I basically ran off and left her there on somebody's lawn. She forgave me later.

Well once when I was very young, I was playing tag with my sister and a few of my friends on a blazing hot day, and I started to get really n* but didn't think much of it, but then the next thing I knew I v*ed. So yes I have, but that was a long time ago. I hardly ever get n* from running or working out now.