Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I wasn't hungry per se, but not not hungry either. Just sort of munchy, I guess. I had a bowl of Campbell's Chunky Beef soup and now my thoart has that funny feeling like when you are super n* and may v*. I feel overfull, and I didn't even eat it all, but it was super hot. I am having a hard time swallowing and my stomach feels like it is going to explode and I feel like I have to burp, but my throat also feels the way it does when you are sick. Do you think this might be because the soup was so hot?

Edited by: marieb73

It may be. When I eat really hot macaroni and cheese I get that way. Try to drink liek a sprite or something to help you burp

Edited by: fornever
    <3 So many pretty parts and no pretty wholes <3

Ugh....it's so weird. I am not that n* but I feel horrible and my throat is all hot and constricting.

Help! My throat feels worse. I can't really feel anything when I swallow and it feels like something is stuck back there. I am freaking ou that I am going to v*!!!

Could your anxiety be causing your throat to feel tight? I always a get a lump in my throat when I'm very anxious which makes swallowing difficult.

Hey Marie,
    Sometimes I get that weird "urgent gaggy" feeling in my throat every so often after eating and I'm not sure why it happens but sometimes it does. It doesn't mean your sick tho. My bet would be that since it was hot it may have burned some going down and your esophagus is irritated from that. Nothing to do with v*, just sounds like your throat/esophagus have that feeling in it. Maybe try one of those soothing antacids (isnt Maalox one?), to kind of sooth your throat, or maybe a cool sip of water (dont go nuts on the water tho, that could further irritate), just to get the burning feeling to stop.