Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

I know this sounds totally pathetic but last night at around this time I was eating yogurt. Well as I was scooping it out into the cereal bowl to pour cereal in I noticed that the bottom was broken and yogurt was seeping out, some of it was already dry! [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]I had aready taken a couple of bites of the yogurt too... but I swear to god I didn't buy it that way, I check all food b4 buying it, it's insane how much I inspect things. And i check b4 I open anything. I don't know how this happened but there was dried yogurt so it might've been like that for a while.

I ended up having the yogurt anyway, it tasted fine. I'm OK now. I'm just hoping nothing happens *knocks wood* Is this stupid to worry about?

You ate it last night? If that is so, I would not worry about anything! You would have already had something happen
    Christi
    *^**^***^****^*****^******^**
    Proud Mommy to Zachary

My dad buys yogurt and then leaves it out all night to "multiply good bacteria". And if it ever gets moldy, he just scrapes it off and tosses that part and eats the rest. Shudder. I think yogurt is a safe food because of all the good bacteria in it. Janna

Maybe the bottom cracked when you put it away?? But I would of throwen it out too!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

well, *knocks wood* I'm fine. haha, well of course... *knocks wood again*

jandub, I really think your dad should STOP doing that! That's NOT going to multiply the good bacteria. If anything, it'll multiply BAD bacteria. any dairy products, especially products that specifically say to refrigerated should be refrigerated ASAP

Well, as long as it had been in the fridge it's probably fine, yogourt lasts a while.