Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

she still has bad breath (drainage) and the monday before and Wed before she had bad n before thanksgiving. Then last monday she did v...but al drainage. As long as i give her benedryl at night she is fine. Fri night i did not give her any and she had n for a bit on Sat but was fine. Tonite she was fine til bed time and had BAD n. She wanted phenegren and i gave her one. she is almost asleep. and i know i will not sleep. I told hubby that he needed to take her to the dr tomorrow...this has gone on tooo long. what do you all thing? btw....no fever ever.

I think it is her sinuses. Trust me I have major n* when my sinuses are acting up!! And that is right now by the way. It has been really windy here in cali where I live and it makes me feel bad. Try not to worry to much and maybe a visit to the doctor will make you and her feel better. ~Brandi~

how old is she? is she showing any signs of developing emet?

she is almost 9.

She does not show signs of it......she usually just does it. i told her it is nothing to be afraid of...she just says she does not like to do it.

I will let u all know how she is later when she is up!

She slept all night....i should know......i got up every 30 min to check on her.....and i finally fel asleep around 2 or so. and still woke up with a start a few times. I am pooped!

I almost guarantee it's a sinus infection. That much drainage could only come from a bad cold in my oppinion and she'd most likely have a fever.

Yes, sounds like sinus infecton. Those are terrible. Hope she gets better soon.Make sure she drinks lots of water and juices and takes really hot showers( the steam helps drain it out more)!

Good luck and hope you both are well rested soon.

-Bridgette

If you think it might be a sinus infection, you should give a call to her doctor to see if they want her to come in. It seems like a long time to be feeling that yucky, poor thing. I hope she feels better soon!

Not to play devil's advocate or anything, but I've had sinus infections and strep throat without a fever so it could be something else.

Only you know how bad she seems so just trust your instinct. If you think she should be checked out, do what you think is right. You're the momma after all.

Edited by: chicajojobe

probably a sinus infection. I've had them where they were like that, it's horrible

she has viral tonsilitis. they put her on antibiotics and tokd her no mild for 3 days. if there is not improvment in 3 days...then he wants to do a blood test to see where the source is. she had 1 round of meds and i gave her benedryl at bedtime. i hope she and i can both get some sleep. i am wiped!

Thanks to you all!