Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: New_ my story

Im 16 years old and i have suffered from emetaphobia since as long as i can remember. The last time i v* was when i was 7 years old. I have gone through pregnancy and child birth without v*. My son is 5 weeks old now. Im afraid i wont want to have any thing to do with him when he is older because of my phobia. I am nauseous everyday. I chew gum all the time because it helps a little but i would way rather be able to v*. I read that after a while of not v* your body doesnt know how to anymore. The things that would nomally make a person v* doesnt. I just found out that im not the only one with this fear. in fact i just found out it was a phobia. I am very teriffied of v*. when ever i get extreamly nauseous, i go into a panic attack and hyperventalate. is any one else like this? I really need help I cant go on like this for the rest of my life. Any advice? please feel free to email me at [email protected].Edited by: afraid213

We ALL understand...trust me.

You will feel at home on this forum because we are all the same and share in your phobia.

Yes, I have major anxiety attacks and I also chew a lot of gum and eat peppermints.

Where did you read that about the v* thing?

i went to ask.com and read about it. I dont know if it is true or not but i think it is because i get really nauseous all the time but never V*.

Here is the web site i found it on. www.emetophobia-clinic.com_f-a-q.html. It is the 15th question down under what do you mean "their years of fear have left them unable to v*.

Sorrywrongaddress. http://www.emetophobia-clinic.com/em...bia_f-a-q.html

all you have to do is click itEdited by: afraid213