Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teacher fetish?

Okay, not quite a "fetish" but I find myself interested in almost all of my male teachers(okay, all of them). They could be butt-ugly and rude and if they weren't my teacher I would never give them a second thought. Gah! It's annoying and immature- I know! Has anyone else ever felt this way? I mean I've gone pretty far to get to know a teacher better. I need to get some control. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I'm destined to either become or marry a teacher. Maybe both....
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Hmmmmmmmmmmm (in my best Psycolgist voice)

Lay down on the sofa here and let's talk about this..............fetish shall weeeeee?

LOL!

I married a teacher. She makes me pound her erasers when I've been bad! LOL!

I get it. Totally.

Especially if the teacher wears blue jeans with a tie...I dig that look

I think I am going to make The Don dress up tonight.

See see! I'm not the only one. [img]smileys/smilies_03.gif[/img]It is not my fault my bio teacher smells so good and has a great body.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Well crap! I should have been a teacher but I was too much of an emet to do it! LOL!

You ladies do so make this board fun! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Us ladies make everything fun. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] I think I could manage being a high-school teacher. Elementary- no dice. I would either be hiding from their germy little hands, checking them for illness, or punting them out the window for being annoying. [img]smileys/smilies_38.gif[/img]<----- What small children should think of me.

I am the same way with men with accents-southern and from England, Scotland and Ireland. They could be butt ugly androly poly looking,but their accents make me weak at the knees!! (my boyfriend has an accent-aspanish accent but it;s not the same cuz I heard that growing up with my family-shhhh!!..haha)

-Bridgette

I started teaching when I was 23. I was teaching uni students ranging in age from 18 to 21. I know a few of them had big crushes on me - it was the power/experience thing that attracted them...not that I had either, but I obviously gave that impression! Now I'm 40 I doubt they feel the same...I'm old enough to be their mother!!

I SO have a thing for teachers. I think it's a woman in power thing. When I was in school I had such a crush on my english teacher. She was amazing. Women in suits with the power. Nice

Louise
    xxxx

Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Everything about this site has totally brightened my day. Yeah, I do think it's a power thing. Haha, those english teachers will get you everytime.

I was only 12 and I wrote her a love letter and everything[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img] what a freak! SO glad she never acknowledged that It doesn't stop me still having a thing for women in power though, I'm just more subtle these days!
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]ROTFLMFAO. I find that highly amusing (and very cute). I love your ava btw. Talk about women in power. [img]smileys/smilies_46.gif[/img]

I like this thread cause I'm a teacher! Haha! My fiance said that his music teacher when he was a kid was hot and he is so happy to be marrying a hot music teacher! He even said he hopes some of the little boys that have crushes on me get so lucky as to grow up and marry teachers, too! He's insisting that "Hot for Teacher" by Van Halen is played at our wedding! Haha!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

LMAO! Mary that'd be awesome! Do it, do it! Ok sorry immatirity moment lol. That would be cool tho.

I had the hots for my english 2 prof about a year or so ago. He was HOT but married blah. I think it's normal.
    \"As soon as you trust yourself,you will know how to live.\"
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
    \"Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.\"
    Benjamin Franklin

Oh god, don't get me started! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I have a thing for teachers too. Not all of them, but if they're younger, and male, then I'm there. What's worse is professors...I think that's because they have even more status and power than a normal teacher. My english lecturer was aprofessor -I spent many lectures wondering what he'd look like in one of those fancy robe things, lol!!
    \"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars..\"

Oh my---i am married ([img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]), but am an incurable flirt! I flirt with the checker at the store, the IT guy on the phone, the UPS guy, and yes, TEACHERS!! the silly thing is, is that I used to hope for hot teachers, just so class would be more fun. Even if the teacher wasn't super hot, I'd still fantasize and flirt with them. When i'd work in offices, I'd flirt with men there too. It's all meaningless, and am a hypocrite, becuase if hubby were to flirt with females @ work, I'd be pi**ed!

I just look at it as passing time in a fun lighthearted way. One thing though, in my current line of work, I communicate with lawyers, and they wouldn't know flirting if it bit them in the a**! Oh well.
    ~*~Charlene~*~

i totally hear ya. i want to be a teacher and i also find most of my male teachers attractive.i had the hugest crush on my 8th grade history teacher for years!!! lol

Oh yes, I've always had crushes on teachers! Even now in university, despite the fact most of my lecturers are old and ugly, I still find thoughts in my head when I get bored in the lecture! There is one young lecturer though ... but he's married, boohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by aufachse
    Oh yes, I've always had crushes on teachers! Even now in university, despite the fact most of my lecturers are old and ugly, I still find thoughts in my head when I get bored in the lecture! There is one young lecturer though ... but he's married, boohoo!
    We're not all old and ugly, you know [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]!!

Does that mean that some of my students are likely to have crushes on me??????
    Edited by: suze

I never had a crush on my teachers, but like Bridgette get turned on by accents - Australian, Irish, American, French, Scandinavian.... Add to that a height of over six foot and I'm well away! Tall men with accents - pure sexgodliness!
    .•:*¨¨*:•.Tracey.•:*¨¨*:•.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
    - Japanese proverb

OMG. I've had crushes on tons of my teachers, actually mostly history teachers. i even had a crush on this one that looked like a tall leprechaun!

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

After his lucky charms, were you??????????[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Haha, oh gosh. I had a crush on my German teacher in 9th grade. He wasn't a model, by all means, but I'm half German and he appealed to me. Also, his accent was very nice! I remember I would always look foward to his class until my friends inquired one day why I always practically RAN to his class every day with a little giddy look on my face. =P

Come to think of it... I had a crush on my 4th grade teacher, too. o.0

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>

hah john you crack me up!!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I was a martial arts teacher...does that count???

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Oh.My.God.

You have to see the new maths teacher at my school!

x

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlp

I was a martial arts teacher...does that count???

[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img][img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

If that's you in your ava then, sure it counts. If not...we'll see. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I can't believe so many other people are "hot for teacher". My bio teacher was helping my with some science thing and I was sniffing him quite obviously! I have no shame. [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

I love how John has become our Emet "Boy Toy"...

It is mostly ladies here and we obviously needed some testosterone.

Thank you John

Yep that's me but that's a crapy pic of me. I only use it because my 7 yo took it of me and she's so proud because that's the first pic she ever took! LOL!

I was hot for my 8th grade science teacher. She was probably 22 then and a supper mega hottie! Ah the spinrg of 1980! LOL!

WHOOHOO! I'm the boy toy! Yeahhhh Baby! no no, thank YOUUUUUUU![img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Edited by: johnlp

I've had crushes on a few of my teachers. My 9th grade spanish teacher, Mr. Gonzales (yes, that was his name)...my GOD he was soooo gorgeous. Had a light spanish accent too which drove every girl in his classes wild (as well as the mothers on open house night!). Then there was Mr. King. He wasn't my chemistry teacher (unfortunately for me), but one of my friends was in his class. Tall, dark skinned, dark hair, glasses, clean shaven, and HOLY CRAP HOT! I didn't know any girls that didn't find him to be totally schmexy. ^_^

And then, for some weird reason...Mr. Taormina (affectionately called Mr. T by the entire school)...just because he sang, played guitar, and was INCREDIBLY funny!...wasn't very physically attractive though...but we did think it was funny when it was my friend Seema's birthday and we got him to come over and play guitar and sing "Happy Birthday" to her! Her face turned so red!!!