Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Wouldn't it be great if we had access to this site or people on it when we were at. Chances are by the time we make it here we are "safe". Well at least that's the way I feel. There have been countless times at school I wished I could have an emet talk me down. (my favorite question) Has anyone else felt like this? [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

Yes, and I have emet friends that I have exchanged numbers with. PM me if you want. I don't mind being there if you need someone who "gets it".

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

I am willing to give up my digits for my fellow Emet...Not sure how much help I could offer, but I willing to try...I also would LOVE to be able to talk to other Emets when feeling down.

If anyone is interested, lemme know

KC

Okay, cool. I will PM you guys. [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

I gave you my "digits", New Slang! PM me if you want them, too, KC!

Mary

I just sent you my number Mary

Sent back! :-)

I'd give up the digits for a fellowemet. I know what that "Dear God I wish I had someone to talk to who understands what I feel right this second" feeling is like. PM if you want. And anyone else can PM me too.

I will when I get home, Marie. Thank you guys so much. This site is the best.

i'm willing to do that also. Again, don't know how much help I could be, but I would always love to talk! PMing is good too.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I am trying to be your Myspace friend Marie and I don't know your last name or email address.

Send me a request or PM me your info

We should get a list of people in certain area codes who are willing to give out info so it's easier to contact a fellow emet!

Yeah, but I think we're pretty spread out though. I'll....dunno...I'll try to think of a way to get this idea more organized. [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am so in!!! Anybodywho wantsmy numero should just let me know! This is a great idea! Seriously, I won't mind getting a call anytime, day or night, whether it's a full blown emet freak out or you just need to talk to somebody who can totally relate.