Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

View Poll Results: how many of you have ever v* w/ no warn?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • i wasnt nauseous or anything and heaved v

4 19.05%
  • i wasnt nausous but had a few min. warnin

5 23.81%
  • always had nausea and some notice

12 57.14%

Just thought I'd ask how many of you have ever v* with no warning aka (precipitate v*) Or have vomited and kinda felt it comming but you werent nausous

yes, but i was really young like 6. I basically just started coughing and I v*d. I hadn't even known I'd v*d until I looked (I was coughing w/ my eyes closed 4 some reason). it was so weird

Quote Originally Posted by johnyricer

Just thought I'd ask how many of you have ever v* with no warning aka (precipitate v*) Or have vomited and kinda felt it comming but you werent nausous
    NO IM ALWAYS NAUSEOUS BUT NEVER VOMIT. I GET HEAVES BUT NOTHING COMES UP. IT IS SORTA LIKE A HICCUP THAT HURTS YOUR THROAT.
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

I didn't answer the poll because I know when I was a kid, I would v* with no warning, but since I've been an adult, it hasn't happened.

Yeah, me too. As a very little kid I didn't notice feeling n*, but the last time I v* as an older kid, I had some warning.

Ive pretty much always had horrible nausea before v*ing, so I always have good warning before its gonna happen.