Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: lots of gas

For some reason since after dinner time, where i didnt really eat much because i had a multiple of snacks throughout the day, I've had noisy stomach rumbling for about two hours now and lots of gas forming..,no stomach ache or anything...just lots of gas moving around and forming. I took an anti-emet just to be safe, but what do you all think it could be?

Hey Johny,

It sounds to me like gas. What did you eat today? Any gassy foods? ( complex carbs, vegetables like peas, brocolli cauliflower, any soy products? ) All of those things cause gas for me. Plus any sorbitol can cause gas...So any candy with it, gum, diet stuff sodas etc... Try and relax and stay calm...

i keep peppermint tea for when i eat meals i know that will make me gassy. it helps me burp like a real lady!

Haha- katsamsmom! I hope you're feeling better now and nothing came from it.
    \"Don\'t mistake innocence for ignorance. Don\'t mistake purity for inexperience. Don\'t mistake humility for weakness.\"

gas x is usually effective for that sort of thing.

here's my gripe for gas-x~ it's got this peppermint coating. Normally I love peppermint...eat it all the time, tea, gum, etc. For some reason burping that gas-x peppermint throws me into a panic attack. If I do get the horrible gas thing happening, I'll take a hot bath. The heat seems to break it up and let it out.
    Be Here Now

I have gas all day and I'm so used to it now it doesn't effect me. Gas-x has stopped helping. I would give anything to have just gas. I had a vurp this morning that has sent me into a tail spin.

Quote Originally Posted by nicki77
    here's my gripe for gas-x~ it's got this peppermint coating. Normally I love peppermint...eat it all the time, tea, gum, etc. For some reason burping that gas-x peppermint throws me into a panic attack. If I do get the horrible gas thing happening, I'll take a hot bath. The heat seems to break it up and let it out.
    Not all gas-X has pepperimint, mine doesn't. They have quick dissolve tabs more in line with rolaids, gel tabs, gel tabs with malox, and i think they even have quick dissolve strips like those lysterine strips now too. heh.

I get bad gas sometimes. It does not hurt or anything, just lots of it and it moves around but wont come out. I found that laying on a heating pad really helps.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.