Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Plenty of fish

has anyone else ever heard of this site? I made up a profile when I was single a few months ago, and got lots of emails, but never had the guts to meet anyone in person.

has anyone else ever used this site and how did it work for ya? Im not really looking for anyone on there now since I recently started a new relationship.. but I seem to be addicted to the forums - which isn't great, because the people who answer your questions are doing so with their emotional baggage.

any thoughts on the site?
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I really have no answers to this, but I'm curious. Do those hook-up sites really work? I researched one (e-Harmony) for a friend one time and remember reading the "success stories" of people who met, hooked up, and are now MARRIED!

<center>
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    </center>